I am a final-year Ph.D. student at the University of Rochester, advised by Prof. Jiebo Luo. I am expected to graduate in May/June 2022. My research interests are visual synthesis and generative modeling. See my [CV] for more details.
Email: wei.xiong[at]rochester[dot]edu | Google Scholar
- Mar. 2022 — Our paper “Breast Cancer Induced Bone Osteolysis Prediction Using Temporal Variational Auto-Encoders” is accepted to BME Frontiers.
- Aug. 2020 — Our paper “Image Sentiment Transfer” is accepted to MM 2020.
- Aug. 2020 — Our paper “CariGAN: Caricature Generation through Weakly Paired Adversarial Learning” is accepted to Neural Networks.
- July. 2020 — Our paper “Example-Guided Image Synthesis across Arbitrary Scenes using Masked Spatial-Channel Attention and Self-Supervision” is accepted to ECCV 2020.
- May. 2020 — I join Google Cloud AI as a research intern remotely.
- Mar. 2020 — We hold a remote Paper Reading Meeting every Friday. Two or three participants will share their opinions on interesting papers, methods, and ideas. If you want to join us, please do not hesitate to contact me.
- Feb. 2020 — Our paper “Fine-grained Image-to-Image Transformation towards Visual Recognition” is accepted to CVPR 2020. [project page]
- Jul. 2019 — We release an irregular hole mask dataset for image inpainting. Please check the project page for details.
- May. 2019 — I join ByteDance AI Lab as a research intern.
- Feb. 2019 — Our paper “Foreground-aware Image Inpainting” is accepted to CVPR 2019. [project page]
- Jan. 2019 — The code of our CVPR 2018 paper “Learning to Generate Time-Lapse Videos Using Multi-Stage Dynamic Generative Adversarial Networks” is released! Check the repo here [Code].
- Aug. 2018 — The dataset of our CVPR 2018 paper is released. Please contact me if you have any questions.
- May. 2018 — I am on board Adobe as a research intern, advised by Dr. Zhe Lin.
- Apr. 2018 — I will serve as a volunteer at CVPR 2018.
- Feb. 2018 — Our paper “Learning to Generate Time-Lapse Videos Using Multi-Stage Dynamic Generative Adversarial Networks” is accepted by CVPR 2018.
- Sep. 2017 — I join the VISTA Lab, directed by Prof. Jiebo Luo.
- Jun. 2017 — I join Tencent AI Lab as a research Intern.