I am Wei Xiong. I am currently a second year PhD student at University of Rochester, advised by Prof. Jiebo Luo. My research interests are mainly in computer vision and the applications of machine learning. For more details about me, see my [CV] here.
- Aug.2018 — The dataset of our CVPR 2018 paper is released. Please contact me if you have any questions.
- May. 2018 — I am on board Adobe as a research intern, advised by Dr. Zhe Lin.
- Apr. 2018 — I will serve as a volunteer at CVPR 2018.
- Feb. 2018 — Our paper “Learning to Generate Time-Lapse Videos Using Multi-Stage Dynamic Generative Adversarial Networks” is accepted by CVPR 2018.
- Sep. 2017 — I join the VISTA Lab, directed by Prof. Jiebo Luo.
- Jun. 2017 — I join Tencent AI Lab as a research Intern.